Simply simple, simply affordable design
Every business needs a web presence and whether you're a small business, an individual who has a product or service to provide, or a non-profit organization who gives to the community, I can design a website to suit your needs.
You may be asking yourself why would you want a simple website. Having designed websites for small businesses, one of the biggest complaints is the website's complexity which does nothing but confuse visitors and pushes them away. It is my speciality to create websites that are not full of distractions (a minimum number of images and coding) and are very affordable. I build websites that are concise and do exactly what you want/need it to do with the option to expand later.
Does that mean that I can't make complex websites? Absolutely not. I can and if you feel that is what you need, I can and will build it for you. I'd be delighted to.
How much will it cost to build a website for me and how long will it take?
There is no easy answer for this but I understand that you do have a deadline to meet and I will work with you to meet that deadline. The length of time and cost depends on a number of factors such as the content (text, images, videos, audio, etc) you need as well as the overall size of the website.
It also depends on what you'd like your website to do: if you have a lot of information that you need shown, a database may need created, a shopfront with payment processing, and such.
Is support offered after the website is built?
Absolutely. After the site has been created, we can have a chat about ongoing support for your website(s).
I will always be happy to fix errors in coding if they arise.
At the completion of the project, you will receive your site on media of your choice (secure download, DVD, CD or USB drive).
Can you build Flash websites and applications?
Below are the prices for my available services. You're always welcome to contact me if you'd like for me to give you a custom quote.
To give you a rough estimate, the following pricing is available and are payable in either Australian dollars (AUD) or US dollars (USD). This price guideline is current as of May 2015.
Digital / Web: Include two concepts and two revisions
- Websites: starting at $295
- Weblog - starting at $249
- Easy Shop Design - starting at $165 (includes SSL certificate)
- Favicons or avatars - starting at $35
Print: include two concepts and two revisions
- Business cards - starting at $100
- Package Labels - starting at $50
- Letterheads / Envelopess - starting at $50
- Posters / Banners / Signs - starting at $75
- Postcards / Greeting Cards - starting at $50
- Custom logo design (includes 3 concepts and 5 revisions) - $150
- additional logo concept after 3 - $25
- additional logo revision after 5 - $25
- Web Domain registration (.com, .net or .org): $15, others are available at various prices
- Web Hosting (somewhere to store your site): $125/year (hosted on a server in California) (Hosting on an Australian server is also an option.)
- Secure Hosting and SSL: Starting at $24.95 per year per website (hosted with Dreamhost)
How can I pay for services?
BoxSquared processes credit card payments using PayPal and can take major credit cards. In Australia, we take credit card payments, personal/business cheques, bank transfers, banks deposits, and in-person cash payments.
|Country||Australia||USA and Other Countries|
Do you have any discounts available?
- Pay On Time: Pay on or before the due date on your invoice, and you will receive a 5% discount on the amount due.
- Non-Profits: Receive a 15% discount on the total amount due. (Cannot be combined with any other discount.)
- Returning Customers: Receive a 5% discount on the next project we complete for you!
Have a question, comment or need a quote?
Please fill out this form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.